sorry, the whole corporate thing has me speechless. not really that it is happening, that people arent understanding it in a sense. hopefullythis helps those who must think this was inevitable, blowjobs and all. and the damn FARC, causin all that shit in columbia. killin 15% of those 3500 civilians killed each year. but oh yeah, that leaves 85%. so who is responsible for those? most credible watchers say the paramilitaries are accounting for most of those. so maybe the casual observer could be excused for blindly assuming the FARC and suicidal palestinians are the worst in their respective situations. but should we excuse our govt?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *